Pictures not sending

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got a G7 from project Fi and an now using it with Verizon. One issue I've discovered is i can not send any pictures via text. Anyone got any idea what i need to change?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it happens to me as well as from time to time. it was really an issue the beginning so I had a new SIM card mailed to me and that seem to have resolved most of my issues. Also if I'm not in a good cell Zone they don't send.

Falkentyne07

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
I got a G7 from project Fi and an now using it with Verizon. One issue I've discovered is i can not send any pictures via text. Anyone got any idea what i need to change?

Best way to resolve this problem is to change bands. But you have to know which bands Verizon supports.

For GSM LTE, changing from band 4 to band 2 greatly improved MMS messages and removed all lag with SMS messages. I'm not sure about WCDMA.

Sometimes only a call to their higher level tech department can resolve issues with MMS messages.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Best way to resolve this problem is to change bands. But you have to know which bands Verizon supports.

For GSM LTE, changing from band 4 to band 2 greatly improved MMS messages and removed all lag with SMS messages. I'm not sure about WCDMA.

Sometimes only a call to their higher level tech department can resolve issues with MMS messages.

How do you change bands?

Falkentyne07

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
How do you change bands?

dial *#546368#*710#

Go to field test, engineering mode, LTE band selection.
If you on t-mobile mess around with the normal bands 2, 4 and 12.
Any band which shows data /4G activated after about 5-10 seconds means that band works with your carrier.

You need to go to Network Mode and set it back to "auto" (even though it's already on auto) after changing bands, or phone calls will not work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa