Can't swipe down or hit the lower buttons

andyandrew2006

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Ok, so I noticed that when I got another g8 phone, that came with Android 10, that I can't swipe down or hit any of the home keys while on a call. How do I change that to where I can?

andyandrew2006

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
On a phone call I try and swipe down and I can't. I try and hit the back button and nothing, try and hit the home button nothing. It's like it's locked and something is preventing me from accessing anything else.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So this happens when you're in a call, speakerphone is off, and you've taken the phone away from your ear, correct? Is the screen properly turning off automatically when you put the phone against your ear?

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
On a phone call I try and swipe down and I can't. I try and hit the back button and nothing, try and hit the home button nothing. It's like it's locked and something is preventing me from accessing anything else.
So how do you end up getting out of it ?

andyandrew2006

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
So this happens when you're in a call, speakerphone is off, and you've taken the phone away from your ear, correct? I the screen properly turning off automatically when you put the phone against your ear?

It doesn't matter if the speakerphone is on or off. Like if I'm listening to something on Bluetooth at home I can't turn off Bluetooth until the call has ended. Or I could just turn it on speaker but not just normal and can't do anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress