One UI 6.0 comments, opinions...

omawb

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
No, the top row is : wifi, bluetooth,volume, etc, just like in your screenshot. And the second row Device control, and media output. Those two I'd like not to see. The screen real estate is cut by about 20% - 25% by these 2 rows.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No, the top row is : wifi, bluetooth,volume, etc, just like in your screenshot. And the second row Device control, and media output. Those two I'd like not to see. The screen real estate is cut by about 20% - 25% by these 2 rows.
Tap do t show when you edit the quick panel
8b402b0a6b92d9d5a04107ef5eead57b.jpg

mreeveshp

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Once I updated to One UI 6.0 , the icons were ridiculously large. Simple fix actually if you have Good Lock downloaded. In Good Lock, head over to Theme Park, at the bottom click on icons, next screen you can choose shape of icons and slider at the bottom for the size, of icons next hit download at the top, the go back to the previous screen and apply the icon pack you've created. Hope this helps you and others. Good Lock again for the win!
Thank you, I was able to get them a smaller size, I just wish you could change the suggested icons without changing the size of all of them. I've had good lock on my phones for so long I guess it's about time I learn more about it.

Thanks again for the help

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with any music streaming or podcast app, it seems like when I open another app with something playing the player pauses. Never happened before this update.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

nitro115

Jan 13, 2022
Visit site
I hated the camera in my 23 Ultra. Produced constantly images with tons of clippings in sunny scenes. I preferred using my s21 Ultra. It's all good now, this update has fixed this issue and I love my s23 Ultra.

Reactions: BEaRebel

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking One UI 6. I've taken my sim card out of the Pixel 8 Pro and back into the Galaxy S23 Ultra for the last week. The One UI 6 is nicer, the phone is exceptionally snappy, the camera is improved and oh gosh, the battery life is legitimately 3- hours of screen time better. I forgot how good the battery was on this phone.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with any music streaming or podcast app, it seems like when I open another app with something playing the player pauses. Never happened before this update.
Seems I fixed it myself by opening Good Lock and updating the Sound Assistant. It's a shame these don't update automatically.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Use to be a setting when you entered your correct pin / Password, you didn't have to press enter. This may have been on unlocked only. Can't seem to find it on this T-Mobile S23U.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how you guys don't have security anxiety. I have a 12 digit PIN, and I'm still not willing to disable the enter key lol.

OK, maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but 4 digits with no confirmation still seems a bit lax.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine still unlocks with a 4 digit pin without hitting enter.
Mine too. Hopefully it stays that way as long as we don't change anything.
I just tried mine and still unlocks with 4 digit pin and not needing to hit enter or anything else
I think as long as you make no changes from One UI 5 it'll stay the same. Mine was unlocking without hitting enter with a 4 digit pin until I did a factory reset on One UI 6. After that the option to skip enter after entering a 4 digit pin is gone.

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Did my update this morning. I see some differences but I don't play with it as much as some do here and master it. But one thing that stood out was 4 games being added without my approval. I rarely do any kind of games and definitely would not have loaded these. Kind of BS that Samsung will do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter