Anyone use the Google Play Edition camera app?

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering everyone's thoughts. I find its focus is better and pics come out looking pretty good. I am not a photographer by any means and found with the stock app pics came out bad more often then not.

Posted via Android Central App

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Ib have it but I'm not v seeing that big ball thing whatever it's called, I forget lol, I may remove it. I prefer stock, I think... But here is a pic I took yesterday.it was cloudy and came out decent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372867785361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372867785361.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 36

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Stock seems to have more options and I don't have a use for photosphere but it's a nice simple app and indoor shots seem to come out better. Not sure if that's due to the app taking pics at a max of 8mp.

Posted via Android Central App

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Its alright. Photosphere is fun and all but I just don't see me using very much other than just for the fun of the gallery view. I like the stock camera app better IMO.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
A pretty large problem with the AOSP camera is that the preview is the wrong aspect ratio. The LG camera does it right, shows you a preview which matches what the actual picture will be.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta