LG Optimus G2 coming soon! (Leaked photos and video)

haillyl

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
The physical buttons being placed at the back of the phone is a bit weird. 5.2inches full true hd ips+, minus that on screen buttons layout, I guess is around 5inches.
Powered by Snapdragon 800.
LG UI 4.0?
I think the thickness is about the same with the OG. (As seen in the picture)

http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_g2_leaks_out_in_a_number_of_photos_and_video_-news-6348.php?

From this article and video, it doesn't impress me much. Of course it ll have a larger battery, better camera, bigger and better screen, also superb performance, but I just prefer the button layouts and the look of my OG. Also, 4.7Inches screen is enough for me. Just the battery and camera software are weak here on OG.

What's your opinion guys?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It sounds really great, but I still prefer my lgog. I'm in no hurry to get the lgog2.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
On screen buttons(and Nexus aligned)=Sucess ! I like this phone a lot! The volume buttons showed on the back hopefully are prototype or better yet control an optical zoom. Hope its 32GB.

KingGinger55

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
More like 5.2 becomes 5 and directly competes with the likes of the S4 with on screen buttons but gives you the extra space when you need it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non