Can"t get Cyanogenmod to work... (E975)

sammytheman99

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys. Im pretty much a noob at flashing rom. Anyways, whenever I try to flash a rom, I do: unlock with FreeGee, then boot into recovery with rom manager(with cyanogenmod 10.2 & Gapps 4.3 on my phone's storage (cuz optimus g e975 doesn't have an sdcard slot). I format my phone and clear dalvik cash. Somehow everything is still on my phone so I can still install gapps and cyanogenmod. I boot up and everything runs perfect for about 3 minutes, then everything starts crashing: Settings app, I can't wake my phone up (get it out of sleep mode) cuz the screen won't turn on for about a minute (it just lights up but nothing shows up) , and then the lock screen starts to bug out. In the play store whenever I try to click on an app the play store crashes. Any web search on chrome crashes, and anything to do with the internet on any google app will make the app crash.
I think it has to do with the old files still being on my phone. Does anyone have a way to fix this ?
Thanks a lot!
Sam Panagrosso
P.S LG optimus g e975 running 4.1.2.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
You have the wrong g apps package installed for your particular ROM do you have the official G apps package from Google or one from the developer of your ROM?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just download and flash official gapps it will work just fine most custom gapps will fail every time or not function correctly

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd also recommend a different ROM I'm on dirty unicorn 4.3 it's smooth as hell and fast plus has hot-spot working

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Also cm10.2 isn't compatible with e975 not sure bout 10.1.3 but I don't think it is either

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Your right what I was reading was older and before it became compatible with the E975 regardless I don't see why he had such trouble I flashed it to mine ls970 with no problems it worked perfectly first try with no issues and have since flashed this beast of a kernel and am ocd to 1. 89ghz stable and have gotten the most insane benchmark scores ever on this device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo