sensitivity

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble typing on the phone o like the phone but I make so many mistakes it feels like the sensitivity is really low. I know its plastic but you would think itself would help by increasing it. It is there a betterment way of typing on it. I don't like the swype

wade70592

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
hey, could you help me with something? im trying to get my custom recover and im following the guide and im caught on something and need help :/

Bone_Enterprise

Nov 12, 2010
www.digital-ops.net
I personally dislike Swype as well, the only issues I have with the default touch keyboard hitting keys that are right next to another one I was trying to hit, so that is my only real issue with the default keyboard.

For instance typing an L instead of K so while I have to delete a few letters now and then it is better than with the Swype keyboard where I would normally have to delete whole words, guess I should calibrate it to my liking.
With the Swype keyboard I might as well be a handless and footless monkey typing with its tounge because the words that come out damn sure look as such.

hey, could you help me with something? im trying to get my custom recover and im following the guide and im caught on something and need help :/

Post in the proper thread, explain exactly what you are doing/having problems with to try and get some assistance?
http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s/45397-custom-recovery-optimus-s-thunderc-sprint.html

Last edited:
Reactions: KSmithInNY

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
With the Swype keyboard I might as well be a handless and footless monkey typing with its tounge because the words that come out damn sure look as such.

I absolutely hated swype until i made some adjustments in the settings to the word choice window and the speed vs accuracy. Prior to changing those every single word i typed it guessed a completely different word and i'd always have to select the correct word from the pop up window. Annoying and big time waster for me.

I still go back to the latin_ime for accurate typing such as in a terminal emulator.

Bone_Enterprise

Nov 12, 2010
www.digital-ops.net
I absolutely hated swype until i made some adjustments in the settings to the word choice window and the speed vs accuracy. Prior to changing those every single word i typed it guessed a completely different word and i'd always have to select the correct word from the pop up window. Annoying and big time waster for me.

I still go back to the latin_ime for accurate typing such as in a terminal emulator.

I will try that and see if that solves my issues that I have when trying to use it.

Post in the proper thread, explain exactly what you are doing/having problems with to try and get some assistance?
http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s/45397-custom-recovery-optimus-s-thunderc-sprint.html

and yeah I posted a thread, got no help at all :/ I've been trying to do this for like the past 3 days[/QUOTE]

People are trying to help you dude, if you try concentrating where you make your posts instead of trying to get help in threads all over the place, and in some cases threads not related to what you are trying to do, it will turn out better for you.

Rooting is not for everyone, it takes patience, if you want to learn you need to take advantage of what people are trying to do for you and go with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress