Can Knockdown- not found

weenerdog3443

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Was trying to get the game can knockdown and whenever I try to DL it or scan the code from appbrain it says can not be found. Any one have the apk or know where it can be found. maybe this is just a sprint thing or maybe it doesnt work on the optimi

chmodx

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You can thank you're provider and cell phone manufacturer for the restriction.

I just got a Samsung Fascinate yesterday and found Can Knockdown, google earth, and a whole bunch of other apps can not be installed.

And before any of these morons chime in with, googe earth works-it doesn't. It's a restricted app on the market now and can not be accessed. Period.

I am devastated that this is the phone I'm stuck with now. When I get the money I'm going to just leave Verizon entirely. Their service isn't even reliable, now their phone are crap.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Was trying to get the game can knockdown and whenever I try to DL it or scan the code from appbrain it says can not be found. Any one have the apk or know where it can be found. maybe this is just a sprint thing or maybe it doesnt work on the optimi

Despite what is indicate in another post, this has nothing to do with the carrier or phone manufacturer. The application developer sets specific limiting specs for their app such as min/max screen size, min/max OS version, min/max screen resolution, processor version, etc etc. If your phone does not meet the requirements set by the developer, the app doesn't show up. This means if you want the app to show up in the market, you may consider contacting the application developer and providing them your specific device make and model and let them know the app is being filtered out for you. There may just be a simple mistake or they may have a valid reason they don't want the app running on a phone with these specs.

There is a paid app i love and use constantly and when this phone came out it was not in the market. I emailed the dev and after a couple of emails exchanged, viola .... the app magically appeared in the market for our devices. He had no idea the app was being filtered and was quite grateful i told him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress