I bricked my Optimus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffngrims

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I have a huge problem and I am so stressed because some of the people in these forums are awfully mean and I am already having a bad enough time, Plus I have been searching for 3 days and found no working solution. I love my phone and I fear I may just have to give up all hope, but I am just not quite ready to let go....

Seriously tho, I rooted my Optimus S and I had a hell of a time getting a recovery to work finally thunderc did the trick. then I added thundeRom, and I had it about to weeks when I came across this cool ROM called cyanogen nightly so I just had to have it. Well then my phone wouldn't flash into recovery. I tried installing many recoveries none would work.

After so many failed attempts I kept getting permission denied. I remembered that before I rooted I had the same problem and after I did a factory reset and wiped my phone clean it worked, So I did that again and I pretty sure it bricked, only I have not found any other post where the symptoms were just like mine. My phone will only blink LG nothing else.
I did back up with titanium before this and I had a nandroid backup also. Is there any hope?

Does anyone know what may have happened with my recovery before this happened? It was working fine. I have not been this long without a phone in at least 10 years. Please help I would greatly appreciate it. thanks.:'(

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Closed. Please take a moment and read the forum rules. Specifically point your attention towards:
Cross Posting - Do not post your question or topic in multiple forums or threads.

I will close 3 of your posts about this same topic and leave THIS ONE open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc