Adobe Flash 10.1

Gr34v0

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I just recently rooted my Optimus and flashed Nameless ROM, and I love it. I before I flashed I had adobe flash player on my phone, but Iost it when I had to delete the caches and what-not.

Now when I go to download it, it doesn't exist on the market. I downloaded the .apk from Download: Official Flash 10.1 (V10.1.92.8) for Any Android 2.2 Phone - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog, and it fails to install.

What am I doing, or not doing? Or is it unsolvable and I'll have to live without Flash for now?

Thanks to anyone who can help! :-\

nikc4

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't mean to be a rude here, but you DO KNOW there is a search box right? type flash into it, and you'll see all the threads already asking this question. you would then be able to deduce that this phone does not, and never will have flash, because we have an ARMv6 processor and flash requires ARMv7. Sorry, but you wont have flash. if you need flash video, then the skyfire browser will do that.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've researched like crazy in the past and flash is not possible. I imagine you're mistaken. The person who helped root is a computer programmer and he point blank said flash isn't possible for the optimus s.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty