LG Optimus L7 is no longer keeping time?

Nicole St Jean

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
My LG Optimus L7 no longer keeps time and runs slow. It only corrects to the proper time when I restart my phone but it gets up to 15 minutes off of the correct time in a single day. This happens on none of my other devices and I find it strange because I thought it ran on my carriers time. It's messing up my alarms and I've always used my phone as a "watch" so I can't always be late.

Any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My LG Optimus L7 no longer keeps time and runs slow. It only corrects to the proper time when I restart my phone but it gets up to 15 minutes off of the correct time in a single day. This happens on none of my other devices and I find it strange because I thought it ran on my carriers time. It's messing up my alarms and I've always used my phone as a "watch" so I can't always be late.

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forums!!!

Not sure how to on this device, but try rebooting into recovery. I would google how LG does it, but when you get in, you can try to see if there is a wipe cache partition. do that and restart.

If this was a Samsung device, you would power off, hold volume up and power at the same time, and release when you see the opening logos. It will bring up a menu with a highlighted bar.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought of another thing you can try. Put the phone into airplane mode for a few minutes. Then turn it off. Airplane mode will cut off signal but not power. when you turn off airplane, it reconnects the signal, and readjusts the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non