LG V10 speaker making noises

Apizes Meroz

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I have had my LG V10 for 3-4 weeks now.

When I click on one of the menu buttons (triangle, circle and/or square), my speaker then makes some weird noises. I can hear it when it's quiet around me.

I don't know if this has happened before. If so, then I haven't noticed. (Please try to listen to your speaker closely while you click on one of the 3 menu buttons). Do you hear anything?

Tried to restart phone twice.
Tried to remove battery.
Tried to turn off phone for 15 min.

I can still hear the noise while music is playing when I click on one of the menu buttons! (But I had to listen very closely).

Location bought: Norway

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have had my LG V10 for 3-4 weeks now.

When I click on one of the menu buttons (triangle, circle and/or square), my speaker then makes some weird noises. I can hear it when it's quiet around me.

I don't know if this has happened before. If so, then I haven't noticed. (Please try to listen to your speaker closely while you click on one of the 3 menu buttons). Do you hear anything?

Tried to restart phone twice.
Tried to remove battery.
Tried to turn off phone for 15 min.

I can still hear the noise while music is playing when I click on one of the menu buttons! (But I had to listen very closely).

Location bought: Norway
Try this: Settings, sound & notifications, more, sound effects, and make sure nothing is checked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress