Random crashing

andres584

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
It just started today. Randomly freezes and reboots. No specific app. Happened while on Facebook, Twitter, chrome and even looking through settings. Tried safe mode and seemed fine. Went back and was fine for a couple of hours. Happened few more times before I wiped it completely and started fresh. Unfortunately still happening. Time to ship it back to ATT?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
It just started today. Randomly freezes and reboots. No specific app. Happened while on Facebook, Twitter, chrome and even looking through settings. Tried safe mode and seemed fine. Went back and was fine for a couple of hours. Happened few more times before I wiped it completely and started fresh. Unfortunately still happening. Time to ship it back to ATT?
That's what happened to mine right before it bootlooped and became completely unusable.

andres584

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
That's what happened to mine right before it bootlooped and became completely unusable.

Think this is where it's heading. At att store they told me could be battery. I tried new one and it keeps happening. Getting worse, rebooting more often. They are sending me a replacement. Good thing it happened 5 days before the 1 year warranty ran out

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
It's unfortunate. That is really the only major flaw of the V10. The other small problems are easy to get past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87