Best 3rd party Camera app

Tran Trung Le

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi all
I am trying to use V10 camera better, can anyone recommend any good apps for using camera?
Any tips for taking better photos are greatly appreciated as well :)

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently downloaded an app called Z camera. I really haven't had much of a chance to use it but it looks promising. Guess it depends on your preferences. I liked the stock camera but manual mode is way to complex for me to figure out.

Tran Trung Le

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I recently downloaded an app called Z camera. I really haven't had much of a chance to use it but it looks promising. Guess it depends on your preferences. I liked the stock camera but manual mode is way to complex for me to figure out.
Thank you. I will try it out.
I like some automatic filter that I can easily and simply select the way I want the pics to appear.

unsound

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Z camera changed my lock screen, had to unistall to get rid of it. It was actually a lock screen OVER my lock screen so I essentially had 2 lock screens.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Z camera changed my lock screen, had to unistall to get rid of it. It was actually a lock screen OVER my lock screen so I essentially had 2 lock screens.
I noticed that too after I posted the message above. It was the same adware lock screen that ES File Explorer forced on everyone for awhile. I ended up deleting Z camera just for this reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch