Stopped by the Verizon store today

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Maybe you are not shopping at a corporate store. Corporate store is the only way to go. The franchise stores are hit and miss all the time. Search on verizon wireless under the v20, and do the in-store availability search.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The Corporate store down the road from me had it in stock but not on display. No cases on display either but they had them in the back. I already had the V20. Salesman told me he sold a V20 and didn't even know they were in stock. Guess they are too busy pushing the Pixel,

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
The corporate store near me had several in stock. When I was in there on Friday to pick mine up there were 2 other people also getting V20s. The only weird thing was there were no V20s on display in the store.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
The Corporate store down the road from me had it in stock but not on display. No cases on display either but they had them in the back. I already had the V20. Salesman told me he sold a V20 and didn't even know they were in stock. Guess they are too busy pushing the Pixel,

Your right, they are pushing the pixel! The store manager didn't know if they even had any V20's. None on display. Went in the back and came back to report that yes he had plenty. They were totally uninformed and unfamiliar with the v20 at all, however after getting mine up and running he sure was interested in it Lol