Moving to the G6

citronbull

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The BOGO deal from Tmo really is a no brainer. My daughter is getting the other G6 (lucky 13 yr old).Plus, I'll be paying $20 per month instead of $30. Hopefully in 6 months, the V30 will be cheaper, I'll Jump on that deal too. I'm going to miss the 2nd screen but I think the AOD will take care of that issue. V20 still runs like a champ though, battery life is still about 95% of what it was the first day. Consider me an LG fan boy.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The BOGO deal from Tmo really is a no brainer. My daughter is getting the other G6 (lucky 13 yr old).Plus, I'll be paying $20 per month instead of $30. Hopefully in 6 months, the V30 will be cheaper, I'll Jump on that deal too. I'm going to miss the 2nd screen but I think the AOD will take care of that issue. V20 still runs like a champ though, battery life is still about 95% of what it was the first day. Consider me an LG fan boy.

G6: no dac, no IR blaster, 1/2 of storage capacity (32GB), no removable battery, fragile glass design, thick and heavy frame.

I'm also a LG fan now too, V20 really blew me away.

cirerebew

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I've been an LG supporter since G3 came out (except for G5, which was a bit of a dud). But the V20 is (probably) the end of the line for me, because it looks to be the last hi-spec device that features dual sim with a dedicated SD card slot, as opposed to the 'hybrid' slot rubbish everybody else uses nowadays to make money on pushing phones with larger internal memories.