LG V30 Battery Life

Rev1010

Nov 21, 2017
Visit site
I have excellent battery life too and I leave my screen set to 75% brightness, very impressed. I do however disable all bloatware apps and I also disable notifications for every app I don't want to see notifications from so that they don't keep processes running in the background. I don't need notifications for a large majority of apps and most people just leave all that stuff running which does impact battery life.

Rev.

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
... I do however disable all bloatware apps and I also disable notifications for every app I don't want to see notifications from so that they don't keep processes running in the background. I don't need notifications for a large majority of apps ...

Do you have tools for that? I heard that there are tools for disabling bloatware and it's services.
It also would be great to have a possibility to disable notifications for ALL apps and then just turn on the handful of apps I really want to send me notifications.
With more than 170 apps, turning them off manually is a bit tedious.

Rev1010

Nov 21, 2017
Visit site
Do you have tools for that? I heard that there are tools for disabling bloatware and it's services.
It also would be great to have a possibility to disable notifications for ALL apps and then just turn on the handful of apps I really want to send me notifications.
With more than 170 apps, turning them off manually is a bit tedious.

Unfortunately I have to do it all manually. Some other phone manufacturers I've seen have gotten smart and included a special notifications setting area where you can see all the apps listed in a row with a simple on/off slider so you can do it all way faster than going into each apps notification settings individually. LG doesn't have that cool easy notification panel.

Rev.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I have to do it all manually. Some other phone manufacturers I've seen have gotten smart and included a special notifications setting area where you can see all the apps listed in a row with a simple on/off slider so you can do it all way faster than going into each apps notification settings individually. LG doesn't have that cool easy notification panel.

Rev.
Does it work the same as when you block a app through the notification panel as they pop up?

Rev1010

Nov 21, 2017
Visit site
Does it work the same as when you block a app through the notification panel as they pop up?

Not too sure as I've only tapped the settings on a notification about two times. From what I recall there's a silence notification option but I don't recall seeing a block notification option.

Rev.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Not too sure as I've only tapped the settings on a notification about two times. From what I recall there's a silence notification option but I don't recall seeing a block notification option.

Rev.
8590f05165c8e16b5d6ab58b22959898.jpg

This is what I have been using to block. I never thought to see if it was really blocking it or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty