GOOD tempered glass screen protectors?

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Anybody have any recommendations for any? I'm currently using the Live2pedal tempered glass from amazon which has great reviews. Only issue is it isn't exactly clear. My screen is now slightly distorted and isn't as rich in color as it was. Not sure what to do about that.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Went through 4 or 5 of them with my new LG V30. Went with the ones with good reviews and they all sucked. Gave up on tempered glass when the screen is curved. Manufacturers have had years to get this right and haven't. Went back to the old fashioned way.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had this one https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZZ4P81/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on from amazon for about 4 days now. Wasn't crazy about the materials for install, (tiny little wipes) but it has stayed on for the 4 days. Slight halo effect in the middle when the screen is off, but I don't notice it when the screen is on. Colors still seem pretty vibrant, and no touch screen issues. Like I said, it's only been 4 days.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Went through 4 or 5 of them with my new LG V30. Went with the ones with good reviews and they all sucked. Gave up on tempered glass when the screen is curved. Manufacturers have had years to get this right and haven't. Went back to the old fashioned way.

Even though the curve is in no way anywhere near as ridiculous as Samsung's infinity displays, I'm still not a fan of the curved screen. So you mean you don't use any kind of screen protector at all? When I had my G6, I used a tempered glass protector for a long time with no issue of course because the screen wasn't curved. However, one day it broke and I just never replaced it.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does this protect the device screen at all or just for looks?
It protects against scratches and dings but likely not a dropped phone unless it's a short drop. The one I have so far is keeping fingerprints off the screen which I really like. A tempered screen protector that doesn't fit right or falls off is useless to me.