LG V40 - Share your photo(s) here!

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The point was I was really surprised to see so much noise from a photo shot at the base (50) ISO from any camera. Photos taken at the base ISO, in good light, should be relatively clean from luminance noise.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm just saying, I can probably count on one hand how many pictures I've seen taken with a smartphone, that cropped (your zoom in) and there's been little to no noise. Not trying to be difficult. I just think it's kinda nitpicking. You clearly have more knowledge regarding photography.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm just saying, I can probably count on one hand how many pictures I've seen taken with a smartphone, that cropped (your zoom in) and there's been little to no noise. Not trying to be difficult. I just think it's kinda nitpicking. You clearly have more knowledge regarding photography.

Take a look at the two that walterkurtz just posted. Nothing like the one that I’ve been commenting on at all, even very enlarged. :).
Btw, for me, 2nd one by walterkurtz, is really nice.

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The point was I was really surprised to see so much noise from a photo shot at the base (50) ISO from any camera. Photos taken at the base ISO, in good light, should be relatively clean from luminance noise.

When focusing very close, there tends to be a "glowing" effect.. I did apply lots of sharpening to compensate... I think your points are correct... All I was saying was it's relative..

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
From the BCB, Henry Paul Band and Outlaws concert Saturday. Zoomed in some. Unedited. Just snapped and shared.
2f159db665c4296ffab7ae95670d95c5.jpg
79a4046359d6c8d8dadca0a246a74e6f.jpg