T-Mobile phone with Sprint Carrier Hub

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So sometime after Android 11 hit my TMO V60, i noticed an update in mid April for Carrier Hub. When i looked it said For sprint devices using the sprint network. Well my phone is a TMO phone and not Sprint so i believe it should not be on my phone but i cant remove it.

Only option is to force stop it. Disable is grayed out.

Anybody else notice this app? seems to have a lot of bad reviews on the app store.

I was going to try the Carrier Hub Magenta as that is at least designed for Tmobile users. But again lots of negative reviews.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that it's for both T-Mobile and Sprint, as T-Mobile continues work on integrating the two networks. It might be worth calling T-Mobile support and asking them about it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So sometime after Android 11 hit my TMO V60, i noticed an update in mid April for Carrier Hub. When i looked it said For sprint devices using the sprint network. Well my phone is a TMO phone and not Sprint so i believe it should not be on my phone but i cant remove it.

Only option is to force stop it. Disable is grayed out.

Anybody else notice this app? seems to have a lot of bad reviews on the app store.

I was going to try the Carrier Hub Magenta as that is at least designed for Tmobile users. But again lots of negative reviews.
Try this app , i belive its for lg phones also to disable , i have it on my Samsung.

https://www.packagedisabler.com/