How do you replace the battery on the LG Sport?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So, I look at the threads here and I don't think this has been asked, but I can't find any information anywhere on how to take the back cover off and replace the battery, or where to even acquire a replacement battery. Anyone know anything about this? My watch has been going wonky for a couple months now. Not starting up past the LG logo, not holding a charge for longer than a few hours...

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
my watch has not worked properly since August. Warranty expired in June. It is just a paperweight now. When I pull it off the charger now, it just shuts off. It did what you described when it started, it would stay on for a little while.
I think it might be the battery.

1Fast7D

Dec 23, 2018
Visit site
my watch has not worked properly since August. Warranty expired in June. It is just a paperweight now. When I pull it off the charger now, it just shuts off. It did what you described when it started, it would stay on for a little while.
I think it might be the battery.

I made an account just for you, because I had been looking for this information for a few weeks now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgwatchsport/comments/a18a6i/watch_randomly_shuts_off_doesnt_turn_back_on/

Look in the comments, a Chinese website breaks down the teardown of the watch, and there is a link to the battery on there too.

Good Luck