Do YOUR part! Eliminate Marketplace spam!

xaronax

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm sure there are thousands of us blowing up our battery life looking for apps on the marketplace, we should all take the time to READ the comments for each one we check out.

Tons of applications are spammed with comments/reviews that advertise other apps/shady websites/other crap. Since it takes less than 2 seconds, take the time to click the little X next to the comment, and say yes to marking it as spam.

Meaningful reviews are the best way to find the best apps on the marketplace, and BS comments/reviews skew the entire system.

Personally, I mark as spam comments that say things like one I found the other day, which was a 1 star review for a free game. It read "z#22#2!2Zz". Wow.

This small habit should make the marketplace better for everyone! Don't forget to review and rates you really like/hate!

Quick tip: When you're looking at an app you like, scroll down and tap "View more applications" under "About the developer" to see every app from that developer. Great way to find all the google apps and apps from the developers you like.

Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. Never understood why people rate things maliciously or say things maliciously because normally the cream rises to the top for people who read forums. Others who don't however end up with solutions they could have had better answers for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez