Vote for your favorite launcher here

Which Android launcher do you think is the best?

• Total voters

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I liked the stock Android launcher until the 2.2 update for the OG Droid. After that it was taking 15-20 seconds to refresh the homescreen. I tried ADW and Launcher Pro and just liked the features in Launcher Pro more.

chefkeyser

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
ADW is fast as hell on my phone, and while it doesn't offer the level of customization I want, it gives me the speed I need and the vanilla simplicity I love.
So, I voted ADW, but I really mean ADW ex.

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Go Launcher for about a week now and love it. Simple, clean, and not fussy.

I'll have to give some of these other ones a whirl at some point

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
is launcher pro plus in the market???

No. The market does not allow paid apps in the country where Fed lives, so you have to send a request via paypal and you'll be given a confirmation key through email to activate it.

Select the option via Launcher Pro's menu.

I've been using ADW EX and it's been good to my Hero :)

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
No. The market does not allow paid apps in the country where Fed lives, so you have to send a request via paypal and you'll be given a confirmation key through email to activate it.

Select the option via Launcher Pro's menu.

I've been using ADW EX and it's been good to my Hero :)

what do you mean by fed? and wait does that mean i have to buy it lol.

eq0120

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
been using adw launcher ex, and love it so far, also have been trying out go launcher, pretty cool, but still like adw better. 1 thing i do like about go launcher is their folder were it shows you 4 of the apps that are in it. wondering if there are any other folder apps like the go launcher folder?

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from launcherpro (free version) to go launcher. I like them both, though go launcher has more features and options. I dislike the little dots at the top for go launcher (that show what homescreen you're on) and I prefer launcherpro's default dock icons (there also seemed to be more options? there's not a semi-transparent navigation icon available, for example), but overall, it's a very good free launcher. I highly recommend it. and I'm sure all my aesthetics nitpicking will be taken care of when there's more themes :)

grnsl2

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I just switched from launcherpro (free version) to go launcher. I like them both, though go launcher has more features and options. I dislike the little dots at the top for go launcher (that show what homescreen you're on) and I prefer launcherpro's default dock icons (there also seemed to be more options? there's not a semi-transparent navigation icon available, for example), but overall, it's a very good free launcher. I highly recommend it. and I'm sure all my aesthetics nitpicking will be taken care of when there's more themes :)

Pretty sure there's options to get rid of those dots at the top. I seem to remember turning those off myself as well. There are a lot of bells and whistles aren't there?

en28so

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have both paid versions of lp and adw ex. I love them both, but I can switch between things faster on lp because of the scrolling dock. But adw can be customized a little more, like changing the size of your icons, the color of the letters, etc.

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure there's options to get rid of those dots at the top. I seem to remember turning those off myself as well. There are a lot of bells and whistles aren't there?

I found it! now I just need a navigation icon that matches the default theme and I'm good to go :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buyonbudget