So I Bought a Tablet....

Windys Designs

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, while I consider myself fairly computer literate, I'm venturing into Android tablet territory. The only reason I want one is because sometimes I am just too tired to sit up at the PC and wanted something I could surf the net, maybe play a few games, check emails and read my forums and maybe some ebooks. My daughter has an Asus netbook, but I just can't justify the cost when I have a perfectly good PC and this is just for convenience. I wasn't expecting a tablet with 3G capability, but the one I found has it, so if I can figure out how it works, it might be useful to take on vacations.

The one I'm waiting on is this one: link removed by moderator

And I got an external keyboard built into a case and an extra 2GB card, although I should have gotten a larger one since it does expand up to 16GB and I want to leave it in there as additional storage space.

So...if anyone can tell me if I will be happy with this one for my needs or anything in particular about it I might want to be aware of it hasn't shipped yet, so I can still cancel the order if it's really a terrible choice.

Thanks so much in advance!

Lori