Can anyone perhaps help me, Samsung Galaxy S3 500 keeps switching off and I have a struggle to turn it on?

A

AC Question

hi can anyone perhaps help me , samsung galaxy s3500 keeps switching off and struggle to turn on

i have a samsung galaxy s3500 pocket , it fell on the floor and just went dead and when i tried to turn it on it didnt want to switch on, so i opened the phone and just took my tong and pressed it on the bored to see if there is any power on it as i was holding the battery against the battery points. then i pressed the power button and it went on and after awhile went dead again so i did it again and it goes on but dies after awhile can someone please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: hi can anyone perhaps help me , samsung galaxy s3500 keeps switching off and struggle to turn on

Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like some connection came loose from the trauma. Bring it to a repair shop (although it might actually be cheaper to get a new phone at this point, since the cost of repair might be more than that phone is worth).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo