Moto G Power: Swiping Home Screen

frank1492

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Rather than swipe through multiple home screen "extensions" to get to the end, can I one-click to get to the end? Also let's say there are four screen "extensions," is there any way, for example, to get to "3?" Hope I'm using correct terminology and making myself clear. Thank you. P.S. I could do this with my old Note 4

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can either swipe up or away or long press to delete one page , if you use a 3rd party launcher like Nova u can customize home screens even more

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not aware of any launcher that lets you jump to a specific homescreen. You could install a 3rd party launcher (like Nova, as mustang7757 suggested) which has an infinite scroll option. So that way, if you start from your primary homescreen, you can reach the "last" homescreen by swiping the left instead of to the right.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
With Nova launcher you can create a widget to jump to any screen (page). For users with many pages a solution could be creating a folder with widgets to jump to any of them.

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
Not sure about the native Moto launcher, but I know quite a few others have white dots near the bottom of the screen indicating which page you're on. It generally works to press on one of the dots and it would jump to the corresponding page.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about the native Moto launcher, but I know quite a few others have white dots near the bottom of the screen indicating which page you're on. It generally works to press on one of the dots and it would jump to the corresponding page.

Hey cool, I never thought to try that! I can confirm it works on Samsung's One UI (although it can be a little finicky). Doesn't work on Nova Launcher, though.

frank1492

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Could you please explain a little more? When you say "delete" I assume you mean you have moved to the next page. An upward swipe of the home page reveals the app list on my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Could you please explain a little more? When you say "delete" I assume you mean you have moved to the next page. An upward swipe of the home page reveals the app list on my phone.

I might be wrong, but @mustang7757 might have been thinking of the App Overview interface, rather than the Homescreen settings.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No home screen settings

Oh ok -- so @frank1492, mustang7757 was saying that if you bring up the option to edit your homescreen setup, you might be able to get rid of one by swiping it up. I'm used to Nova Launcher, where you bring up the homescreen setup, then long-press the homescreen you want to delete, which will give you that option.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh ok -- so @frank1492, mustang7757 was saying that if you bring up the option to edit your homescreen setup, you might be able to get rid of one by swiping it up. I'm used to Nova Launcher, where you bring up the homescreen setup, then long-press the homescreen you want to delete, which will give you that option.
Exactly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo