Delivery Dates - Post them here!

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
did you have to go to an ATT store to buy the card?
I tried system will not allow full retail purchase for a custom order.

trido

No, I didn't have a card. I don't know how I was able to access their site the day before launch. I shouldn't of been able to. I logged on with my phone and it let me on Motomaker but couldn't on my computer at the same time.
I hope this changes for everyone else because they should be able to pay full price for a phone. They are just trying to get people to sign contracts with them, I guess.

Posted via Android Central App

Tim_Katarn

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Update to my previous post. I just got my tracking email. It will be here Monday night by 8pm. They did it. I didn't expect them to make the 7 days I was quoted after not hearing anything all day but they did it. Sweet!

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Are they using FedEx? I assume overnite.
thanks'
Update to my previous post. I just got my tracking email. It will be here Monday night by 8pm. They did it. I didn't expect them to make the 7 days I was quoted after not hearing anything all day but they did it. Sweet!

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I got an email Wednesday stating they were assembling it and I would have it by the 26th, but as of Sunday morning I haven't heard anything.

Trojann2

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

Lucky man!! I was in the same window as you and I still haven't seen my shipping email. I'm hoping for a shipping email today or they'll miss the Monday 26th date for me. :(

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
To all those that have custom ordered online, when you log into your ATT online account do you see your order on left side of main page?
Mine shows ship day BETWEEN 8-28-8-30, Boy that 8-28 be nice to have for long Labor Day weekend.Well I can hope I guess.
Again this on ATT website.

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
To all those that have custom ordered online, when you log into your ATT online account do you see your order on left side of main page?
Mine shows ship day BETWEEN 8-28-8-30, Boy that 8-28 be nice to have for long Labor Day weekend.Well I can hope I guess.
Again this on ATT website.

Nope mine doesnt even show up in the order history section and I've gotten 2 emails stating it would be here today, but I haven't seen any shipping notice.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
may I ask you didnt have to go thru local ATT store to buy the card to use online?
Maybe yours was the lucky Motorola friends and family special deal?

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
may I ask you didnt have to go thru local ATT store to buy the card to use online?

I placed my order last monday during the early access period through the maker website. Well just got off the phone with support now my order won't ship till the 28th at the earliest so thats 2 delivery dates that they missed. I understand the issues with being an early adopter but promising a phone in 4 days that won't ship for at least 10 without any kind of notice unless you contact them is not the way to launch a product.

Last edited:

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Are they using FedEx? I assume overnite.
thanks'

Haven't got to the order stage yet (VZW) so might be a while.

Curious thoughts about if they use FedEx "overnight" or use FedEx and USPS to help outside of their delivery range and do some of their deliveries as well.

Davidjacobs21

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
If you order the phone through motomaker, when does the 14 day return policy start. If i went to the att store today and bought the card, does my return policy start today, since im paying for it today, or when i actually get the phone. This bothers me nobody is getting these phones in the 4 day schedule they promised

Tim_Katarn

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
So far they've been pretty good on their promises. I was quoted 7 days and I ordered last Monday. My phone is out for delivery from Fed-Ex right now. Your return window starts on the day the phone was shipped. I remember reading that in the ordering process.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
If you order the phone through motomaker, when does the 14 day return policy start. If i went to the att store today and bought the card, does my return policy start today, since im paying for it today, or when i actually get the phone. This bothers me nobody is getting these phones in the 4 day schedule they promised

I just found out the other day that in California you get 30 days to return your motomaker phone. Wonder why everyone else has 2 weeks?

Mobileburn.com:

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I brought that up with ATT store manager on friday.he assured me that the 14 days starts when we haev PHONE IN HAND.I hope thats the case.

Trojann2

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, just called to check. I should HOPEFULLY have my phone in hand on the 29th. They said it would be overnighted on the 28th to me. My issue is I will be leaving for all weekend on Thursday, so I'm really starting to get nervous about it sitting out if I miss the shipment.

Tim_Katarn

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I doubt that. I read specifically it's 14 days from the date of shipping when I ordered mine online. When you go through the checkout process it's in the fine print. It's overnighted to you though so it's not a long wait from the shipping date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa