Wow, U.S. Cellular got the Moto X before Sprint.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
ugh:

U.S. Cellular dials up own Moto X | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews

um...
sad_tony_gif_by_thewafflekitty-d5dp2sy.gif

but really i'm like:

sad12.gif

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Time to jump ship, eh?

Sent from my XT1060

sooooo close. arrrgh.

Sprint should be getting it this week ..at least online should open up

Posted via Android Central App

dunno about that. they've been mum for...well, since the beginning.

how does it work, motorola gives them shipments, so i'm assuming they just don't have enough for Sprint? but then lo and behold, US Cellular has some. What's up with that?

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
sooooo close. arrrgh.

dunno about that. they've been mum for...well, since the beginning.

how does it work, motorola gives them shipments, so i'm assuming they just don't have enough for Sprint? but then lo and behold, US Cellular has some. What's up with that?

Us cellular is a small carrier .. should have been easy for moto to fullfill the shipment's

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I know it's not your point, but Lol @ USCC. They could be giving the phone away & it still wouldn't be enough to make me switch back.

I play with my food

dj ozone

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I would still be on Sprint if they had Moto X...I was even hoping sprint would get it before my 14 day grace period was over but 8 days in and no news from sprint....looking like im gonna be an ATT customer for awhile....

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I would still be on Sprint if they had Moto X...I was even hoping sprint would get it before my 14 day grace period was over but 8 days in and no news from sprint....looking like im gonna be an ATT customer for awhile....

smh. amazing. they are a hot mess. And the fact that they're not announcing means it has to be a ways out. If they knew it was next week, they would say so people would hang on. So i don't think it's even next week.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they announced anything a week in advance for US cellular. They announced it today. It's aval for purchase today on moto's website and aval in stores on Friday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
When the holidays come around, there are going to be Moto X commercials all over the TV saying "Customize your phone any way you want it, available on all carriers." Most people are going to be like, "zomg look at this new phone!" while Android Central members are going to be throwing their remotes at their flat screens and yelling, "YEAH, TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH."

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
After Lightsquared, WiMax, it is good that Sprint finally decided to settle on LTE.

You're telling me lol. It's sad to be with them for 15 years and see them go from the best to worst and then to mediocre. Here's to hoping this coming year will be promising with all the extra money.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I really feel Motorola should've prepared better for a Day 1 launch, available for all carriers. Moto Maker exclusive to at&t for a 3 week beta period.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I really feel Motorola should've prepared better for a Day 1 launch, available for all carriers. Moto Maker exclusive to at&t for a 3 week beta period.

Its easier said than done ..its the first time somebody is actually assembling a smartphone in USA ..have to give moto props for taking the risk ..and they are not really doing a terrible job within couple of weeks initial launch on att they are making it available on major Carriers (I'm quite optimistic that sprint will be up within next week)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress