Skip confirmation of Google Now voice comands

Adriano Feria

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love the google now voice commands and touchless control, BUT I would really like to have the ability to skip the confirmation screen after a command has been issued.

Any of following would work great:
1. Have a "OK" or "GO" voice command during the confirmation screen that would activate the selected action.
2. Allow users to create a list of "Trusted commands" that would bypass the confirmation screen.
For example, when I say "Open Spotify" there is virtually 0% chance that the android would pick up a different command, so I would like it to open spotify instantly.

Anyway that any of this is possible now?

Adriano Feria

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Thats too bad...
I was just thinking and a third option to add "now" at the end of the command would be nice as well. So, "Ok google now open spotify now" as a single command would be very nice.
Interestingly I noticed that when I am at the Google Now screen and say "google" I have to wait until the system is ready to listen to my command, so to issue a command I have to say "google <wait> open spotify". This has become somewhat unintuitive since the touchless control commands can be issued without pausing.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
If AutoVoice is ever allowed access to the low power core that handles the always-on voice recognition then the options for what you can do with it will open up a lot.