Armor Suit Screen Protector

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Installed this yesterday. Very disappointed. Did not get the results I got with the Tech Armor for my iPhone5.

Has anyone else used this too and are you pleased with what you see?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I had one for my Xperia Tablet Z and was very disappointed at the clarity. I had to almost instantly remove it.

EDIT:

I have the full body kit on my XTZ, I just pulled the front off and replaced that with a Fomos screen protector. I still put my XTZ in a Poetic slim folio, at least I can peace of mind that it's protected.

Last edited:

flydi379

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Installed this yesterday. Very disappointed. Did not get the results I got with the Tech Armor for my iPhone5.

Has anyone else used this too and are you pleased with what you see?

I have it. I guess you're supposed to wait 24 before using the phone... How is that even possible? I waited about 10 or 12, basically over night and now I have all these little nicks from my nails... Looks like crap.

Posted via Android Central App

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
They all suck! They best screen protectors are still the hard ones. I had the spigen on my HTC One, great screen protector.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/htc.html

Since spigen doesn't have anything for the Moto X yet, I just got the generic hard ones they sell at the Verizon store. So much happier with these then the film applied ones.

T-mobile Moto X

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the amorsuit on and it's ok. It does seem slightly cloudy and I thought that was normal. After reading this thread I may try something else.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
They all suck! They best screen protectors are still the hard ones. I had the spigen on my HTC One, great screen protector.

HTC | Cases and Screen Protectors for HTC by SPIGEN SGP | SPIGEN SGP

Since spigen doesn't have anything for the Moto X yet, I just got the generic hard ones they sell at the Verizon store. So much happier with these then the film applied ones.

T-mobile Moto X

Just saw your post about the Phantom Skinz, ack! :(. And that's the best of all the poly ones. I wonder if the poly ones are poorer with amoled screen than LCD's. I have a hard cheapie one (PET plastic) but it gets dirty sooooo fast and hard to wipe clean, but it's very clear at least. I too will hold out for a glass protector before going with something else. I'm waiting for MIME to get a feather version for the moto x in, hopefully they do. *hope hope*. I think it's about $10 less than the Spigen and i just can't bear to spend 35-$40 on a screen protector.

MIME has indicated they will be doing a screen for the motox, except it will be ghost glass, not feather. :(, and the ghost is .32 mm vs. the feather's .15
http://mimeusa.com/product/moto-x-ghost-glass-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

Last edited:

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Some credit still to be given to the guys at Armor Suit, they have agreed to send me a replacement to see if I get better results with that. No charge + No Shipping fees.
+1 for their customer service atleast . . . I will try that on and report back with results. . .

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I normally use the spigen screen protector too.Til i can get those i just have generic clear screen protector on my Moto X.
I cant stand the anti glare ones vzw sales.

sent from Moto X

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Some credit still to be given to the guys at Armor Suit, they have agreed to send me a replacement to see if I get better results with that. No charge + No Shipping fees.
+1 for their customer service atleast . . . I will try that on and report back with results. . .

It's very nice to see any company stand by their products. A refund or a replacement is always good for the consumer and the business as a whole.

T-mobile Moto X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress