As of 5:30pm EST my Moto X on AT&T is downloading OTA kit kat

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Had to try it... updated without issue. Installed Google Wallet and had to run to Costco and stopped by CVS on the way home and bought a coke and it worked just fine!

Kudos to Google for figuring out a way to bypass the carrier for tap and pay and sticking ISIS up theirs...

Sent from my Moto X!

Last edited:

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Chicken.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Sorry bro I have a job where I need my email and cell phone at all times can't afford to have bugs and not have these, you know what a job is right?

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Im sorry but it was just a joke mr personality. I own a construction company so I'm positive I cant relate to you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry bro I have a job where I need my email and cell phone at all times can't afford to have bugs and not have these, you know what a job is right?

Reset your phone.. All of those issues are caused by old app data not clearing.

Its really that simple..

Posted via Android Central App

Dave7744

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Woo hoo! I saw your message and so I checked on my phone. The update is downloading right now.☺ I have been playing with Kit Kat on my Nexus 7 tablet the games are faster and I have no complaints.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Why is Google changing the status bar icons to all back and white that's so boring and plain this is the **** you should get to choose what you want

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Working great so far. Att variant.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385180646193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385180646193.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why is Google changing the status bar icons to all back and white that's so boring and plain this is the **** you should get to choose what you want

I agree that a choice would be best, but of much rather have white than the old "Holo Blue". I've always hated the blue icons and wanted a different color. White wasn't my top choice, but I'll take it.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Reset your phone.. All of those issues are caused by old app data not clearing.

Its really that simple..

But then what he post in every single thread about?! ;)

It's readily apparent he hasn't researched anything of his concerns, either. Some people...

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
But then what he post in every single thread about?! ;)

It's readily apparent he hasn't researched anything of his concerns, either. Some people...

Some people have jobs where they can't afford to have bugs and have to tinker with **** for the phone to work, I posted a lot about the update because of this exact reason.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Some people have jobs where they can't afford to have bugs and have to tinker with **** for the phone to work, I posted a lot about the update because of this exact reason.

What is this ignorant assumption that people here don't have jobs?