Anyone else having or did have a hard time purchasing the extended warranty on the Motorola site?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I’ve been trying for *days*, first thing is when I finally get to a page that says, “purchase your extended warranty” then I go into this endless loop. Then I call, they say they can’t do it over the phone, they said, go into the website, , then I try to go online with them and it’s impossible to get from page to page. Then it tells me they can't determine when I bought it, and i should upload a receipt to prove the date i bought it, then nothing changes (did that 5 days ago). (oh now i remember, it timed out) Anyone else?

(and what's up with that SITE! it's a f'g nightmare, half the time it takes forever to get to anything in your account).

Last edited:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
HA, those little buggers. I'll try chrome.

drat, looks like even after all that, i tried again today to submit my proof of purchase, (even though it’s linked right to my account and my phone is right there in “my stuff”, but whatever. It looks like it’s on it’s way to time out again, it's been *submitting* for over 2 minutes, but I just got an email “thanks for your question on proof of purchase” that they’ll get back to me. Lol. What the… *officially worse than the ACA website*. *irritated*