MotoMaker build problem

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
MotoXFlaw.jpg

I just got my phone yesterday. I noticed that on the lower left edge of the screen, I can feel some roughness. See red section in the attached image. Seems like the glass is not quite flush with the body. So when swiping horizontally and can feel a sharp edge. The other edges of the phone are smooth. Anyone else have the same problem with their screens?

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you contact Motorola? We are a two M.X family and both are fine! Chris

I emailed them and they said to call to get a refund and re-design the phone. Kind of disappointed to have to return.

Posted via Android Central App

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
That's annoying - especially with how long you waited to get it. I suppose this is what comes of them getting slammed with orders and rushing them out.

I just received my order, I haven't activated the phone yet but it looks okay (though I had to pop a corner of the backing into place).

However, the case I ordered was not shipped (despite being on the packing list), and the skips I ordered separately cannot be found with the tracking number (and its been over a week since they shipped).

So, don't mean to hijack your thread, but at least you're not alone in having your order come through less than perfect!

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's annoying - especially with how long you waited to get it. I suppose this is what comes of them getting slammed with orders and rushing them out.

I just received my order, I haven't activated the phone yet but it looks okay (though I had to pop a corner of the backing into place).

However, the case I ordered was not shipped (despite being on the packing list), and the skips I ordered separately cannot be found with the tracking number (and its been over a week since they shipped).

So, don't mean to hijack your thread, but at least you're not alone in having your order come through less than perfect!

Hopefully this was just an anomaly and not an overall quality issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa