benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh no trust me I got you Google now is extremely important to me and I know that it does so with the Google now launcher but I have Google now as my widget cards anyways I just don't see an advantage to running out launcher I love the stock launcher anyways

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah the Google now widget is very useful. Before I was using the Google Now Launcher I had a whole page on the Stock luncher dedicated to the Google now widget. I resized it to take up the whole grid.

I don't know if you are at all a fan of customization, but Nova Launcher is basically the stock launcher with tons of additional options. I used it for a while, and it was good, but a bit too much options for me. I prefer more simple launchers.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the Google now widget is very useful. Before I was using the Google Now Launcher I had a whole page on the Stock luncher dedicated to the Google now widget. I resized it to take up the whole grid.

I don't know if you are at all a fan of customization, but Nova Launcher is basically the stock launcher with tons of additional options. I used it for a while, and it was good, but a bit too much options for me. I prefer more simple launchers.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

You know something, I used to use nova launcher on my old phone such as a razor, Razr Maxx HD, set it cetera the only problem is that it's been slow the phone down too much but I knew that it was always a running program which drove me nuts and I didn't mind the stock launcher even back then... Nowadays, the nearest experience / Nexus experience on our Moto X is is perfectly fine for me... Yes, you're right, nova launcher has many more options, the nowadays as well, am I not use all of them...

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress