Moto X 2014 pure edition and SIM

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
so i ordered a pure edition and it says that it comes with a t-mobile sim card already installed. I have t-mobile right now. so should I transfer the sim from my old phone or will the new moto x activate automatically with the new sim it came with?

-Lucas

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk 2

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: pure edition and SIM

so i ordered a pure edition and it says that it comes with a t-mobile sim card already installed. I have t-mobile right now. so should I transfer the sim from my old phone or will the new moto x activate automatically with the new sim it came with?

-Lucas

Is the one you have a nano SIM? If not activate the one in the phone and you are off to the races! It comes with a paper that tell you how to activate it but being on ATT, I pulled the TMO one out and popped my ATT SIM in and fired it up!

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

I think the sim in my current phone is a nano (i guess I'll find out eventually).
it's a sony xperia z1s.

Anyway, thank you for the response.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

It seems I was wrong. My old phone had a micro sim. I ended up calling t-mobile and have the new nano sim in the moto x activated.

oh yeah, i ordered my phone from Motorola (on their Moto Maker website).

slay65

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

For future reference and for others that see this thread. You can update your Sim card without calling them. You goto T-Mobile.com/Sim. Then login to your account and follow the prompts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87