PSA: MotoCare and Motorola customer support is a joke

beatlemaniac9

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I purchased MotoCare ($85) and needed to use it to get a replacement after getting water damage on my Moto X2 phone ($800). After sending my phone in ($50) and being told I would get a replacement in 4 days.... I wait 3 weeks, and hear nothing.

I contact customer support, only to be told that my order has been "cancelled". No further explanation. I can't get a new phone (which I already paid for), I can't get a refund, and I can't even get my broken phone back.

I googled around and am finding countless stories similar to mine. What the ******* ****, Motorola.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's so weird. I just used them to replace my Moto360 (the cracked back finally 'attacked') and it was all done swiftly, the watch got to them in 5 days, but their replacement got to me in 2. No issues whatsoever, and probably spent 10 minutes or less setting up the claim.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
When I had to replace my 2014 Moto X, I had no issues at all with Moto customer support. I suggest you contact support again and see if you can figure out why your replacement order was canceled. Do you have confirmation they actually received your broken phone?

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I also had no issues at all with my replacement for a cracked screen on my Moto X 2014. Try posting in the Motorola forums. I have seen the Moto Employed Mods jump in to help out those with issues with customer care.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38