Moto X (2015) Rumored Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I just want to hear that it'll support T-Mobile WiFi callling....the last couple of versions got T-Mobile bands, but that was it, T-Mo didn't carry them themselves.

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I just want to hear that it'll support T-Mobile WiFi callling....the last couple of versions got T-Mobile bands, but that was it, T-Mo didn't carry them themselves.

Isn't t-mobile's WiFi calling built into android 5.1? That's how the nexus 6 has it. My guess is that you'll see something similar with the Moto X.

Posted via Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I just saw that post. He got the information from hellomotoHK's Google+ post (https://plus.google.com/+hellomotoHK/posts/PQfYPxLm3Br)

The leaks are now claiming:

-3600+mAh battery
- 5.5" FHD display
- 21MP Main Camera, 5MP front Camera
- Dual SIM version available
- SIM + MicroSD Integration Card Slot
- Android 5.1.1

I'm definitely interested!!

please be true. battery and UX are my biggest priorities, and I already know the UX is killer. 3600 mAh would be more than enough for me to get through an average day, which is all I've been looking for from the 2015 flagships

Posted via the Android Central App

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I just saw that post. He got the information from hellomotoHK's Google+ post (https://plus.google.com/+hellomotoHK/posts/PQfYPxLm3Br)

The leaks are now claiming:

-3600+mAh battery
- 5.5" FHD display
- 21MP Main Camera, 5MP front Camera
- Dual SIM version available
- SIM + MicroSD Integration Card Slot
- Android 5.1.1

I'm definitely interested!!

Pretty sure that's the Turbo 2 (or whatever it's called), not the X.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure that's the Turbo 2 (or whatever it's called), not the X.

I normally place full trust in what you say, but it would make no sense for a Turbo 2 to have a smaller battery and lower screen resolution.
This is one time I REALLY hope you're incorrect.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I normally place full trust in what you say, but it would make no sense for a Turbo 2 to have a smaller battery and lower screen resolution.

Unless it equals more battery life then the current turbo and feels better in your hand

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

Just my guess, not based on anything other than a hunch. The 2015 X is not thick, but the other mystery device (second from the right of the 4 moto phones) is noticeably thicker and a bit smaller. Would make sense to me that it would be spec'd like that.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So there's only one size for the moto x?

A while back (probably 9 months ago now), I was told only 5.7, but who knows if things have changed. I've only held the ~5.7 device (the one on the right in the 4 moto phone pic). I just happened to see someone else using the other one (second from right) on my commute to work.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I was always told 5.7, but I've never measured it for myself. ;)

assuming the leaked version we saw this week was the moto x, it's definitely one of the nicest looking phones I've seen. i really hope the camera is at least competitive and the battery larger than that rumored 3280 mAh (unless it's 1080p).

everybody has their own idea of a "perfect" phone, and with the exception of USB-C, this has a realistic chance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non