"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

RikkiRay

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Woot! Progress. Ordered 64 GB, black front, red leather. #012069XX. Ordered around 3:01 PM. Shipping label created. Fed Ex shows delivery Monday before 10:30 am. Had to go into Delivery Manager. Although setup for notifications, I didn't get the shipping label creation notice. Maybe when it ships, I'll start getting notices.

I did not receive a notification either, but when the shipment showed up in Delivery Manager, I checked the box for that shipment line, then selected Notifications at the bottom of the screen & set it up for email. After that, my tracking email arrived.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
About to pass over /edit NOT edit/ the korean peninsula. You can tell motorola phones are on board because the plane is moving 51kts faster than planned. If it was full of Samsung phones all the tw bloat would be slowing it down. :)

Untitled.png

Last edited:

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
If mine didn't make that plane, it will arrive in Memphis at 11:59pm Friday night. Saturday delivery? Delivery Manager says weekday delivery. Maybe a dedicated FedEx employee, who knows how much we want it, will come into work on Saturday and deliver it. Right.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
If mine didn't make that plane, it will arrive in Memphis at 11:59pm Friday night. Saturday delivery? Delivery Manager says weekday delivery. Maybe a dedicated FedEx employee, who knows how much we want it, will come into work on Saturday and deliver it. Right.

From experience with moto orders I can tell you if it says weekday they will not deliver it on saturday.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
As previously mentioned in this forum, you can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

It will show you when anything is set to be delivered to you/your address before a tracking number even gets sent to you.

Gah! I've had a Delivery Manager account for quite a while, but I've NEVER gone into it before I received a shipping notification from FedEx. Mine has had a label created, ship date 9/10, delivery 9/14 by 10:30! WOOT!

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
As previously mentioned in this forum, you can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

It will show you when anything is set to be delivered to you/your address before a tracking number even gets sent to you.

Anybody have trouble setting up Fed ex delivery manager ? My log in works for the main site but every time i try to set up the manager it kicks me back with a ref #1000 . call the 800 # and no help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress