"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Tony Denard

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello Moto...It's here and it's sweet. Looks big but doesn't really feel an bigger than MotoX 2nd edition. This size gotta be limit though. Motorola even threw in a bumper case and turbo charger. Thanks Moto. :)2015-09-10 15.14.11.jpg2015-09-10 15.01.52.jpg2015-09-10 15.14.30.jpg2015-09-10 15.09.43.jpg2015-09-10 15.01.52.jpg

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have trouble setting up Fed ex delivery manager ? My log in works for the main site but every time i try to set up the manager it kicks me back with a ref #1000 . call the 800 # and no help

Yeah it wouldn't let me sign up since I haven't been at my address for 90 days. It gave me that same code as well

Posted via the Android Central App

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
They threw in a bumper case!? That's awesome!

I just looked at my tracking # for my 2014 moto X last year, looks like it shipped on Monda, 12/15 and it was delivered on Tuesday 12/16...I feel like the estimated delivery date was that Thursday but I can't remember for sure. Anyways this obviously isn't proof of anything but I'm thinking there is a good chance this batch will get delivered tomorrow. Keep in mind I'm in Montana so it's not like I live right next door to the fedex center ;)

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah it wouldn't let me sign up since I haven't been at my address for 90 days. It gave me that same code as well

i get the same crap, but i've been at this address for almost a year now, and since yesterday now i get the "too many attempts" bs.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm NOT doubting you...honest. Just curious how you know the flight that it is on? I hear nothing! I see nothing! Therefore, I feel nothing! (as in no Moto). Not that it matters but what was your order #? Sorry if you answered this and it is the numerous posts here.

12066xx

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
The latter.

To be fair, this is still a pre-order with dates announced while we were ordering them. Pre-orders from the carrier stores works the same way. Have been for all the past pre-orders I've done through at&t and Verizon. You pre-order and wait... And wait... And wait... And most of the time, they beat their estimated dates (or at least get them to you on time). Now, glad this isn't like the dumb One Plus 2 system!!!

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

As previously mentioned in this forum, you can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

It will show you when anything is set to be delivered to you/your address before a tracking number even gets sent to you.
Thanks. I signed up late this afternoon and it must've been after Fed Ex received the initial shipment data because I was never notified.

However, I logged into my account and saw two shipments from China for a 9/14 delivery.

I chatted with Moto online, since I was disappointed at not seeing the discounted battery pack for $7.99.

Chatting is nice, since it really takes any emotion out of the situation and is easy to be professional. (and avoids any hard to understand phone connection)

First they told me to return the phone and reorder again with the battery pack. Then they offered a 10% coupon. I thanked them but asked if there was anything else they could due to resolve the situation, since I just purchased a new phone.

They finally offered to send it to me free of charge as a valued customer.

I also signed up with UPS My Choice--similar to Fed ex home delivery for future shipments.

footysr

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Drop me in the "shipped" list, as of about 2 minutes ago. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress