"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have to admit, since I decided to get the X Pure I can't wait for it!!

Can't wait to do a side by side with my LG G4

Posted via the Android Central App

bigmac429

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Reached out to the customer service this morning. They said the typical stuff about how they're sorry about not receiving by the estimated date. Also forwarding the case to a higher support division and they would call within 24-48 hours. Let's see how this goes.

Barackobonzo

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I hope everyone else has as smooth of a shipping process as I have from now on. This is so exciting I'll give you guys device pics asap!

Attachments

• 1444831266368.jpg
    1444831266368.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 14

cyclingtrav

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I had originally ordered a 16gb variant (black front/dark gray accent/white back) w/o engraving or greeting. I also ordered a 128gb SDXC card on amazon. They both arrived 8 days after ordering the phone (ordered on a Sunday)... But I was concerned with how quickly I had filled up over 60% of it's internal memory with app data (available space for 16gb variant is only 9.5gb).

I've now ordered a 2nd phone, same color combination but with 64gb of internal storage (currently, there's an estimated 1-week delay for the back-ordered 32gb variant). I'll wait until the 2nd phone arrives to initiate the return... Since I'm in California, I have until 30 days after activating my device to return it. Motorola customer service representative also said that the 2yr MotoCare I purchased with the 1st phone will be transferred to the 2nd phone and will expire 2 years after activation of the new device. Ordered the new phone yesterday, currently Motorola Order Status has it under "Device Being Built" with the expected delivery date being Oct 21.

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 11.18.37 PM.png

Giridhar S

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
i have pre-ordered moto x style 32 GB (64GB unavailable in my country). No color options - either white/black. Ordered a black - prefer black bezels for videos. Expected delivery date - by 3 november.

bigmac429

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
After another 2 chats yesterday, someone from the Admin Group reached out to me through email. Basically stating the obvious that these phones are in high demand and some parts are on back order. I responded saying how I can understand the high demand but when estimated delivery dates are given you expect it around that date. Phone status moved overnight from Being Built to Order Complete. Assuming it's stuck with everyone else's phone now sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped.

Bslate09

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB Black front and Walnut back with Blue accents on Oct 9th. When I submitted my order it gave me an estimated delivery date of Oct 30th. Device is currently in the Being Built status. Very excited, will update when status changes.

Posted via the Android Central App

bigmac429

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
After another 2 chats yesterday, someone from the Admin Group reached out to me through email. Basically stating the obvious that these phones are in high demand and some parts are on back order. I responded saying how I can understand the high demand but when estimated delivery dates are given you expect it around that date. Phone status moved overnight from Being Built to Order Complete. Assuming it's stuck with everyone else's phone now sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped.

Just received a call from Julie at the Order Admin Group stating that my order is shipping tomorrow. Ordered and started being built on 10/6, took almost 10 days to finally almost ship from the warehouse.

Data14

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered mine on the 9th and they keep telling me it will be here the 30th, but if I order on the website today I would be here on the 26th... I chatted to 5 online representatives and talked to 2 people from order admin and it has gotten me nowhere.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered mine on the 9th and they keep telling me it will be here the 30th, but if I order on the website today I would be here on the 26th... I chatted to 5 online representatives and talked to 2 people from order admin and it has gotten me nowhere.

Same thing with my replacement. So far no movement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress