What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
3687834.jpg
When I was into BlackBerry I always got a leather pocket pouch. It was non bulky and protected the phone from keys and change in your pocket. it also gave it decent protection on a drop. This is what I would like to get for my Pure. It slips into your pocket easily and the phone is easy to remove and replace into the pouch.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The default back isn't as soft or grippy as I had imagined, although still nice. So I'm more likely to not get just a bumper, but rather a case with a grippier material.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 196051
When I was into BlackBerry I always got a leather pocket pouch. It was non bulky and protected the phone from keys and change in your pocket. it also gave it decent protection on a drop. This is what I would like to get for my Pure. It slips into your pocket easily and the phone is easy to remove and replace into the pouch.

Yep, I used these as well with my many BB's- one of these actually fit the Turbo but it had to go into the case face first.

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Big fan of the pouch overall but not loving the Blackberry one pictured. If anyone comes across a simple pouch for the Moto X, please post a link. I like the idea of going without a case at all but need something to protect the front when it gets placed into a book bag or briefcase.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Available cases?

Does anyone know if any stores carry cases for this phone? Everywhere I look online pretty much it says doesn't ship till Sept 25. My device comes in a week before that so any help and where to get a case now would be great. Thanks.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't suggesting this one I just used it as an example. If you google Motorola Pure Edition Pocket pouch or vertical holster there are a lot of options out there.

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Available cases?

Does anyone know if any stores carry cases for this phone? Everywhere I look online pretty much it says doesn't ship till Sept 25. My device comes in a week before that so any help and where to get a case now would be great. Thanks.

I haven't been able to find anything yet. I'm using the clear plastic bumper they included with the phone until there are a few good TPU case styles available.

Posted via the Android Central App

RemnantKing

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

Only thing that MIGHT have my interest right now are the incipio cases. I refuse to buy anything other than a bumper case for my Moto X and so for now I'll gladly use the free one until some decent bumpers are available.

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I would expect Best Buy to eventually stock some.

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

How has this been delivered today when on amazon it says its available September 25th?

Posted via the Android Central App

Because I ordered mine when they were in stock.

If you order today, the date they provide is when you can expect delivery.

They are sold and shipped from a third party re-seller so they don't come directly from an Amazon warehouse.