"Removed apps and users" using lots of data

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You've read through this thread already, and none of the explanations help?

AverageJoeNobody

Jul 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi! I'm an AverageJoeNobody (TM) and this is my first post.

I have this "removed apps and users" issue that isn't using a lot of data, only about 17mb, HOWEVER, my concern is that this dates back to March 24th 2022 which was the day after my custody case began again with my ex-wife and her job title is near the top of one of the largest identity theft protection companies in the world, and working in identity theft protection, I assume she has intimate knowledge of how someone could quietly get into someone's phone.

The timing is just too perfect for coincidence, if anyone can help me figure out how to identify the "app" or "user" that has been "removed" I would be grateful.

Thank you from a broke faithful dad trying not to get alienated from his kids lives by an extremely wealthy mom who has deluded herself into treating me as if I have done the things she's done and continues to do...

Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if this shows up in our next court hearing, she has used a bunch of things I've post in the past regarding how inappropriately she treats our son that she tried to spin into me defaming her and I had her blocked so either she's tracking me, or she's paying someone to cyber stalk me...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about what you're going through, but this has nothing to do with it. As discussed before, Removed Apps and Users simply shows how much data had been used by all apps and users that had previously been uninstalled or removed from the phone.

On my Pixel 6 Pro, the Removed Apps and Users entry can be viewed as far back as March 24 as well. It's a coincidence. Here's a screenshot from my phone:

Screenshot_20220714-165019.jpg

It would not be unusual for you to have uninstalled an app in the last 4 months, and the data that app used would then show up in this category.

Good luck with your custody case.

JimiG 1

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi! I'm an AverageJoeNobody (TM) and this is my first post.

I have this "removed apps and users" issue that isn't using a lot of data, only about 17mb, HOWEVER, my concern is that this dates back to March 24th 2022 which was the day after my custody case began again with my ex-wife and her job title is near the top of one of the largest identity theft protection companies in the world, and working in identity theft protection, I assume she has intimate knowledge of how someone could quietly get into someone's phone.

The timing is just too perfect for coincidence, if anyone can help me figure out how to identify the "app" or "user" that has been "removed" I would be grateful.

Thank you from a broke faithful dad trying not to get alienated from his kids lives by an extremely wealthy mom who has deluded herself into treating me as if I have done the things she's done and continues to do...

Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if this shows up in our next court hearing, she has used a bunch of things I've post in the past regarding how inappropriately she treats our son that she tried to spin into me defaming her and I had her blocked so either she's tracking me, or she's paying someone to cyber stalk me...

Hey there average Joenobody....I'm having the EXACT problem you are. I too am going thru a custody battle with a narcissistic wife who has unlimited resources. I see that the professional advisor on this site contributed your problem to "coincidence". I would say that's a bit too much coincidence for us to have the exact same problems. My wife and her new boyfriend are engaged in illegal activity and I have evidence to prove it and keep threatening to go to the FBI if she does not immediately disengage from her criminal behaviors. She insists that there is no criminal behavior. I know there is. Gaslighting 101. I've got 30 gigs of data moving thru removed apps and users and I am the only user on my phone and have not uninstalled any apps in over a year. Something stinks. Smells like bull****. I think these people know something and can't say. If you find anything out please pass it along. My wife would love for me to never see or speak to my 3 kids again. She's not well. If yours is doing the same to you she's in the same class of people as my wife. Expect criminal behaviors. I didn't and it's cost me. My wife falsely accused me of domestic violence. She's done much more. Now shes fishing for ammunition against me using a spy app and I can't find it. I know it's there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey there average Joenobody....I'm having the EXACT problem you are. I too am going thru a custody battle with a narcissistic wife who has unlimited resources. I see that the professional advisor on this site contributed your problem to "coincidence". I would say that's a bit too much coincidence for us to have the exact same problems. My wife and her new boyfriend are engaged in illegal activity and I have evidence to prove it and keep threatening to go to the FBI if she does not immediately disengage from her criminal behaviors. She insists that there is no criminal behavior. I know there is. Gaslighting 101. I've got 30 gigs of data moving thru removed apps and users and I am the only user on my phone and have not uninstalled any apps in over a year. Something stinks. Smells like bull****. I think these people know something and can't say. If you find anything out please pass it along. My wife would love for me to never see or speak to my 3 kids again. She's not well. If yours is doing the same to you she's in the same class of people as my wife. Expect criminal behaviors. I didn't and it's cost me. My wife falsely accused me of domestic violence. She's done much more. Now shes fishing for ammunition against me using a spy app and I can't find it. I know it's there.

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry that you're going through personal issues, but as has been repeatedly discussed here, "Removed Apps and Users" is in itself not an active app -- it's simply a conglomeration of data statistics for recently uninstalled apps (and users, although the latter is much less common, since most people don't have multiple user profiles on their phones).

If you have concerns that some bad actor has infiltrated your device, then do a factory reset and set it up as brand new (without restoring from a backup). Also make sure you're using best security practices for all of your sensitive accounts (like 2-factory authentication).

Please do not accuse us of withholding information. We are all volunteers who have absolutely no affiliation with Google, any carriers or any other major tech company. We all have normal day jobs (I'm a doctor).

Your issues seem to belong in the realm of law enforcement and the courts, so good luck there.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This thread was about removed apps and users which is a typical Android question and started in 2015 now we hearing legal battle with court, hackers etc ..

[Thread closed it had reached its limit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non