Moto display

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the update on yesterday and since it's installed I have had an issue with moto display showing my notifications while the screen is off. The problem is the display will show the clock and notifications for a fraction of a second. I've tried turning the moto display off and wiping the cache to no avail.

bat1939_KM

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the update on yesterday and since it's installed I have had an issue with moto display showing my notifications while the screen is off. The problem is the display will show the clock and notifications for a fraction of a second. I've tried turning the moto display off and wiping the cache to no avail.

Mine also does that, I wish there was a way to increase the time it stays on.

mkraft3003

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in another topic. The issue is with the animation setting in developer mode. Change it to .5 or back to 1.0. I had mine set at off and after a couple of hours of troubleshooting I discovered this was my problem.

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I posted this in another topic. The issue is with the animation setting in developer mode. Change it to .5 or back to 1.0. I had mine set at off and after a couple of hours of troubleshooting I discovered this was my problem.

That fixed it for me. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non