Free Incipio battery mod

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I receive the wireless charging version today for my pre-order.

I hope that Lenovo speeds things up and releases the Z Play earlier than the 20th of October. Google Pixel incoming.

Google Pixel is no competition, the Moto Z Play is lightyears ahead.

Amazon germany is shipping now, getting mine tomorrow and projector some days later

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I asked if it's the wireless charging feature one on the Best Buy site and I was told no. So how the heck do I get that one? Like what is the item number for the one that does wireless charging?

And is it a big deal that it doesn't do it? Pretty much the same pack but if I want to charge that I just plug it in to the super fast USB type-C anyway right?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I asked if it's the wireless charging feature one on the Best Buy site and I was told no. So how the heck do I get that one? Like what is the item number for the one that does wireless charging?

And is it a big deal that it doesn't do it? Pretty much the same pack but if I want to charge that I just plug it in to the super fast USB type-C anyway right?

Not sure of the part #, or really where to buy it other than the Motorola website. Charging is done via the phone. Nice thing about the wireless charging one is it can be charged through the phone, or with wireless on OR off the phone.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I asked the question on Best Buy and I've gotten 3 answers saying IT IS the wireless charging one. But we shall see when it arrives in the mail.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I asked the question on Best Buy and I've gotten 3 answers saying IT IS the wireless charging one. But we shall see when it arrives in the mail.

There's reason to be hopeful - I just looked it up on the BestBuy website (they only list one version), and when I Google the UPC they list, it comes up as the wireless charging one. BestBuy really needs to make that clear on their website...

equalizer88

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Many of the BestBuy customer reviews indicate is is a wireless charging battery mod even though description doesn't mention that fact.
For $80 it better be wireless. On the Moto website, reg battery mod $59, wireless $69, not bad. Verizon only sells uber Tumi and Spade for $90!

"http://www.motorola.com/us/products/motomaker/MotoMods?selectedtab=1460489092672&poExpanded=89870N"

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Definitely can't wait for this phone and mod. I'm super excited. First time not getting another Nexus/Pixel this year lol. Bring on the battery life.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
You mean you don't want a $1000 pixel phone?
Haha nope. I'm watching the event right now and the phone seems so good but not enough to pay a price of $750+. Moto Z Play has more than enough for my liking plus the Nougat upgrade is coming by the end of this year so even more better battery life with the new(er) Doze where it actually works in your pocket now and not just sitting on the desk.

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Haha nope. I'm watching the event right now and the phone seems so good but not enough to pay a price of $750+. Moto Z Play has more than enough for my liking plus the Nougat upgrade is coming by the end of this year so even more better battery life with the new(er) Doze where it actually works in your pocket now and not just sitting on the desk.

It's Lenovo... I'm not counting on Nougat coming soon or within the timeframe they promised. I hope they prove me wrong though.

Last edited:

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
It's Lenovo... I'm not counting on Nougat coming soon or within the timeframe they promised. I hope they prove me wrong though.
Me too. But even so, the phone itself is totally worth what my wants and needs are. Just wish I had this phone in time for my vacation this coming week but not out until 20th haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress