Since update to nougat-cant update or install apps from play store

ydh2323

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I am having a few issues since updating to 7.0 november 30th.
1st issue that i notice is I cant download new apps or update apps. Yes I have internet connection 4g and have tried on 2 different wifi connections as well. intrnet browsers work and playing videos work, i can search for apps but cannot download them, after several minutes of trying to download an app i receieve error 495 see screen shot attached.

second issue is i cant view attachments in gmail when i click on the pdf attachment the loading bar moves but it stays at 0%, not very helpful. anyone see this or have ideas? i cleared cache and force stopped play i also removed the gogle account though only 1 of 3 on my phone and reinstalled, and still having issues, any ideas? thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161201-151212.pdf
    652.8 KB · Views: 80

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Maybe something in the permissions got messed up? Check for that. Could also try resetting app preferences in the app menu.

Not sure what else to try except for factory reset.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Search AC forums for "play store not working". I can't remember where it is, maybe in the G2 forums? Anyway had the issue before but can't remember how I fixed it, but the answer was in that thread.

As for Gmail try clicking the actual download button and not just clicking on the pdf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty