Trying out Pixel

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I won a Pixel 2 XL. I have to say as big of a fan of Moto that I am (13X, 14x, ZForce, Z2Force) I may have been won over here.

It's bigger, but just as fast. What really gets me is screen quality be and brightness and camera. Amazing. Didn't realize the difference was so big.

Keeping the Z because I'm invested in the mods and want the shatter shield occasionally, but I think this is my new daily driver.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Got the Panda. I am super impressed. Had 5hrs of SOT yesterday running for several hours straight browsing and photos. At 14% before hitting the charger. The camera is phenomenal.

I liked my Z2 Force but man is the grass greener. Getting by without Moto actions or display too better than I thought.

The only real negative is it's huge. But that's okay.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Got the Panda. I am super impressed. Had 5hrs of SOT yesterday running for several hours straight browsing and photos. At 14% before hitting the charger. The camera is phenomenal.

I liked my Z2 Force but man is the grass greener. Getting by without Moto actions or display too better than I thought.

The only real negative is it's huge. But that's okay.

The Panda is beautiful! So glad you're enjoying it!

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I was at Verizon over the past weekend buying a new phone for my daughter. While we were waiting I checked out the panda model Pixel 2 XL, and it was awesome. That phone and / or the Z3 Force are the only two phones I will even consider spending any money on for me later this year. I liked it a lot.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was at Verizon over the past weekend buying a new phone for my daughter. While we were waiting I checked out the panda model Pixel 2 XL, and it was awesome. That phone and / or the Z3 Force are the only two phones I will even consider spending any money on for me later this year. I liked it a lot.

Awesome! I too am interested in the next Moto Z iteration. I'm going Pixel this time but the brands I'm wanting to try in the future are Moto, OnePlus, and HTC.

EricandSuebee

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad your liking your Pixel 2 XL, I had the Pixel 2 non XL model, it lasted 2 days after getting it, had the dreaded black screen, was about to answer a text message lifted up to reply and the screen went black and never came back, after talking with Google and researching, it seems there are a lot of these issues with the screen, I didn't take a chance and exchanged it at Verizon for the Moto Z2 Force, best purchase I've made in a while. Yeah there are some stuff I miss about Pixel but I can live without them.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad your liking your Pixel 2 XL, I had the Pixel 2 non XL model, it lasted 2 days after getting it, had the dreaded black screen, was about to answer a text message lifted up to reply and the screen went black and never came back, after talking with Google and researching, it seems there are a lot of these issues with the screen, I didn't take a chance and exchanged it at Verizon for the Moto Z2 Force, best purchase I've made in a while. Yeah there are some stuff I miss about Pixel but I can live without them.

Glad you landed on a phone that you enjoy! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch