Droid 4 vibrate mode issue.

thex02

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated my Droid 4, and now vibrate mode and silent mode pretty much don't work. I set it on both those modes, and whenever I get any emails or texts, the notification sounds are still triggered. Anybody know of a fix for me? I don't want to have to shut off my phone before work tomorrow--I can't have sound on while working--but if I have to, then I have to.

Not sure why the update malfunctions so many things, but this one is the most important. Any help? Thanks!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am assuming you have adjusted the notifications settings in each individual application's notifications settings section, correct? If not, that is what you need to do.

thex02

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I have. All of my settings have remained the same since before I updated yesterday. It just didn't matter. I'll probably end up restoring to factory settings. Hopefully that fixes the issues.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I installed JB on my D4 from a download site before the OTA released, then did a factory data reset and data wipe. Since I don't have these issues I am guessing if you do a reset it should resolve your issues.... Hopefully!

WxGuy72

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Who can we contact to get android to move vibration info back to system settings? Really hosing up my profile changes! Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa