I was torn between the Maxx 2 and the Droid Turbo 2

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
The Droid Turbo 2. I ended up going for the Maxx 2. Anyone mind letting me know if I made the right decision? I'm a firm believer in that you get what you pay for but is the Turbo 2 really $300 more better do you guys think? I got the Maxx 2 as my work phone as I'm a Certified Real Estate Appraiser so this phone will be carrying a heavy load of pictures and use daily. Something about the Turbo 2 made my gut say no. I'm just not sure why. So far the Maxx 2 seems good but if the Turbo 2 is that much far superior, please let me know if you guys don't mind. I've somewhat figured out how to do the adoptable storage but it won't take many apps. What do you guys think about the resolution of the Maxx 2 vs the Turbo 2?

Thanks for the help to all,

Don

Posted via the Android Central App

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think you made the right call. You seemed to have purchased the phone that would best suit your career and lifestyle; which is what a smartphone should do. Good for you for following your gut and for choosing a phone to benefit your everyday life tasks! :)

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I think you made the right call. You seemed to have purchased the phone that would best suit your career and lifestyle; which is what a smartphone should do. Good for you for following your gut and for choosing a phone to benefit your everyday life tasks! :)

Thank you! :)

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy with mine so far. Really good battery life and a decent camera. I've updated to marshmallow and the phone is working great.

Last edited:

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
The Turbo 2 is significantly better than the Maxx2 in pretty much every single way, and I'd even say it's $300 better. But given that this is your work phone and money plays a big part in any buying decision, you didn't make the wrong choice. I was lucky to get my Turbo 2 for $324 on a promo right when it was released.

What do you have as your personal phone?

Anything but an iPhone

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The Turbo 2 is significantly better than the Maxx2 in pretty much every single way, and I'd even say it's $300 better. But given that this is your work phone and money plays a big part in any buying decision, you didn't make the wrong choice. I was lucky to get my Turbo 2 for $324 on a promo right when it was released.

What do you have as your personal phone?

Anything but an iPhone
Yeah I think the Turbo 2 is a great phone as well. But I wasn't ready to spend more than $400.00 on a phone. Especially when I don't game or load up tons of apps. I just use phone primarily for calls, texting and email. I think the Maxx 2 is a pretty decent option on Verizon for the money.

I would have grabbed the deal you got as well. You're never going to see a better price than that!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo