Get $70-90 off your purchase even if you've already bought the phone.

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this post. My wife actually had an Admiral on Sprint a couple years ago, but no one mentioned the trade up program when we bought her Droid Mini two weeks ago. I took it in to the store yesterday, along with the Droid Mini box and receipt and got my $100 gift card.

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Just to clarify here: Nobody is being asked for a purchase receipt or the bar code from the original packaging - correct?

I'm eligible for an upgrade and would like to get the MAXX but $300 is just an idiotic price. If I could shave $100 off of that I'd feel much better about it.

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hope this works. Just bought an old Admiral from eBay.

The Verizon store here in Chico generally is a hassle. I don't think I've ever been there without having them lie to me about something. I don't anticipate smooth sailing but am willing to give it a shot.

Sauk

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Can you do this even if you paid full price for the Maxx? Is this an upgrade kind of deal? Also I only see them for Sprint, does it have to be a verizon one?

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
This post needs major clarification here.

What program are you referring to? You're telling me that verizon is accepting phones for Motorolas trade up? And the list of devices are the same?

Do we need proof of purchase?

I'm confused as to how these people are doing this since. Wouldn't an eBay receipt not be adequate proof of purchase?

If anyone here has comcast, they have a promotions department that offers 100 visa card or 10 a month off comcast bill for one year. Free fedex shipping. Must get phone by mail order.

Sent from my XT1080m using AC Forums mobile app.

Sauk

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
This post needs major clarification here.

What program are you referring to? You're telling me that verizon is accepting phones for Motorolas trade up? And the list of devices are the same?

Do we need proof of purchase?

I'm confused as to how these people are doing this since. Wouldn't an eBay receipt not be adequate proof of purchase?

If anyone here has comcast, they have a promotions department that offers 100 visa card or 10 a month off comcast bill for one year. Free fedex shipping. Must get phone by mail order.

So this is what I have been able to put together, it seems pretty straight forward:

The Motorola code is MOTOJB100 link (Motorola - A Google Company) and is not related to the Verizon recycle program (you have to make this clear). The admirals are cheap on Ebay, just make sure you get one in FAIR condition that can be turned on with a clean ESN

Use that code or tell them that code, bring the phone in, they give you a 100 dollar gift card or credit on your account. You don't need a receipt.

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Can you do this even if you paid full price for the Maxx? Is this an upgrade kind of deal? Also I only see them for Sprint, does it have to be a verizon one?

I just did this a few days ago. Bought an admiral, no receipt required, and brought it in to Verizon. Bought the maxx on the equipment installment plan, paid full price, and after 2 store managers and 3 reps, 1of them figured out the trade in and gave me the $100 gift card which I applied to my bill immediately.

Posted via Android Central App

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
So this is what I have been able to put together, it seems pretty straight forward:

The Motorola code is MOTOJB100 link (Motorola - A Google Company) and is not related to the Verizon recycle program (you have to make this clear). The admirals are cheap on Ebay, just make sure you get one in FAIR condition that can be turned on with a clean ESN

Use that code or tell them that code, bring the phone in, they give you a 100 dollar gift card or credit on your account. You don't need a receipt.

Thank you.

Is the list of eligible devices the same as trade up through motorola? I had my og droid active at time of upgrading to the maxx.

Regards

davinci27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you.

Is the list of eligible devices the same as trade up through motorola? I had my og droid active at time of upgrading to the maxx.

Regards

This is the trade up through Motorola. Verizon is just fulfilling for Motorola. If you had att you would mail the handset to another fulfillment company.

Sent from my Droid MAXX

hub1

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
After seeing this thread I dug out my old D3 and got my $100 applied to my bill this afternoon. The rep told me he was told the program will end next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38