SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
U can do like I do and take over portals when u are already in rotation to or from work the gym ect. Plus join g+ different factions plan outings as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Checked out my ride into work this morning, and the portals were not as easy to get to as I'd hoped. I go home a different route, so it will be interesting to see what is on the back roads. I think I may maintain the town down the street from my house for a little bit, and see if it can keep my interest. My son (10) likes to head out with me, so it may be a fun thing for us to do for a few months -- and he may learn some of the history in the area.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
After almost a year of playing, it's starting to lose its luster. If you're new to the game, it will be fun and a warning... Addicting! For those that are new, look to join Google + groups. Go on the comms and ask for assistance in your area. Most players will be glad to help.

I can see how it can lose its luster. Most MMOG do that for me as well, and in less than a year.

Thanks for the comms tip. I had a couple messages yesterday, and then saw that I could limit it to local chatter. My area is not super active, but there is some. I will check out G+ as well.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Checked out my ride into work this morning, and the portals were not as easy to get to as I'd hoped. I go home a different route, so it will be interesting to see what is on the back roads. I think I may maintain the town down the street from my house for a little bit, and see if it can keep my interest. My son (10) likes to head out with me, so it may be a fun thing for us to do for a few months -- and he may learn some of the history in the area.

That was google's point.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Knowing my luck with law enforcement, even as best friends of two full time police officers, I immediately disabled the app. I could see trouble. Happy others enjoy it though.

Sent from my XT1080m using AC Forums mobile app.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Well, I guess the fact that you have to physically move explains why I couldn't get it to move from just sitting here in my room. I tried all sorts of things - tapping, tilting, etc and nothing. I didn't think the tutorial was very good as I really didn't have a clue what the point of the game was.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I guess the fact that you have to physically move explains why I couldn't get it to move from just sitting here in my room. I tried all sorts of things - tapping, tilting, etc and nothing. I didn't think the tutorial was very good as I really didn't have a clue what the point of the game was.

Your right the tutorial needs some work. Maintaining the game is not too bad one you get it, and it is strangely addictive.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I play it all the time when I'm at work. We've been fighting over this statue here on the campus for the last month or so. It's a lot of fun for a free game. Still have 9 invites I need to get rid of though...

Posted via Android Central App

Winters Crow

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I'm a newb with ingress I'm reading forums and trying to find local people to chat with about the ins and outs of the game. I would like one of the invites for it if someone still has an extra invite to send out.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm a newb with ingress I'm reading forums and trying to find local people to chat with about the ins and outs of the game. I would like one of the invites for it if someone still has an extra invite to send out.

You do not need an invite any longer, just download from the play store. If for some reason you do need an invite, send me your email via PM and I will send you one.

A good place to look for local users is on Google+. They are fairly active.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
You do not need an invite any longer, just download from the play store. If for some reason you do need an invite, send me your email via PM and I will send you one.

A good place to look for local users is on Google+. They are fairly active.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm in my local Resistance g+ group and we plan cross faction meetings and everything. If u are new to ingress try g+.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
With the price of gas and oh yeah this game is just gay they can keep it.

The focus of the game is to get u ACTIVE as in walkin dude. If u wanna drive gas is on u or if u get some other buddies who play have them chip in smh.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis